self organizing systems and world peace

Institut für systemische Kommunikation info at insyko.de
Tue Jan 29 00:42:37 PST 2002

Dear Birgitt and dear colleagues,

when I read your questions following pictures and thoughts
comes into my mind this morning. I want share this with you.

We are in a universe ongoing learning process.
Its a process of uncountable grief circles moving
in the middle of individuals and between single people, between
families, groups, cities, countries, regions, continents,
cultures, religions on multiple levels. And look to our nature.
Can we really see how our nature ... how our planet (our universe) has to deal
with pain and grief circles? And what is with the past?
Can we be sure, that dead is finishing grief circles? I believe
no. And if no, whats about the unvisible grief circles we can´t
see?  I see a lying moving eight dancing between chaos and
order and in chaos there is order and in order there is chaos.
Are we in a collectiv stuck since thousands of years?  I think we need
not more or not only technical or economic progresses,
what we need is a important learning step how to deal with
grief circles in generell and a different consciousness of all that.
But here is the point, how could hour humans come to such awareness?

I think the "answere" has to do with with two very important aspects.
The first I think is, that each individual has a big responsibilty. People
can spread love day by day ... no matter where. They are modells for
peace. But in our high connected multimedial world we also need modells of peace
in our governments.  Where are these modells?
That all is the reason, why I love so much OST. Its at the same time
a structured mikrocosmos of open space and OST is a modell for love
and peace ( the principles and more) and learning on a higher level.
OST has the power to open doors for transformation.
OST is for me a "workable" modell and that is what
we need for Learning ... we all are learning from modells and from our own
experiences. Thank you Harrison for this brilliant modell of self organizing !
And thank you Birgitt for raising this questions.

Love and peace to all of you
Gabriela Ender from Berlin

The question for me is, what do our humans need to

So why are the humans so old, but so deep on a level

The levels could
be the