ERROR! Please delete my last message

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 27 16:32:34 PST 2002

Thank you Florian.
And let me take this opportunity to let everyone know that the story
continues... no mistakes - 'whatever happens...'  has been the result. A
self-made opportunity to trust the spacious universe and all of you!
For all of you:
Thanks for deleting.
Thanks for peeking :-)
Thanks for reading before knowing to delete.
Thanks for the new (and less egocentric) perspective.
Thanks for responding so compassionately. I needed it and still do.
Don't we all need each other so profoundly?

with love and gratitude,
glory