Journalists in an OS and OST training went well

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Sat Jan 26 01:04:44 PST 2002

Dear friends!
    Many thanks to all of you : Winston, Lisa, Ralph, Gail, Peggy , Chris and Kerry for sharing your experience and wisdom about journalists (and other reporting crews) in an OS. It gave me a good sense of theissue and it's complexities and possibilities.
    I'll share all this with my client. What I tend to do is have them ask the journalists we know about that are coming to participate in the large gatherings as well and not to quote by name without permission. - I shall tell you more about it' the event is due on February 20-21.

and one more drop of completion....:

Last Friday we completed the first OST training course in Israel!  I feel happy , full and tired like after giving birth to a new born...
     Working as staff with Harrison and with Avner is a bliss and holding space for people to grow is a humbling experience.

hope we will all write more about this in few days
much love
Tova
Israel