Kenoli's reply

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 24 15:04:14 PST 2002

Geez! Gang! Wol (my friend) has been uncharacteristically silent during all
of this.  It obviously calls for the perfect, humble, brilliant,
transcendent, compassionate, wise, transformative, incisive, ultimately
healing, comment.

Pity I can't think of one ...

Here's what I would like to offer instead (approximate quote; no infractions
intended):

"The reason angels can fly, is that they take themselves lightly"
                                                                  G.K.
Chesterton

wk