journalists in an OS _and_ the NON-Guide

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Wed Jan 23 10:10:27 PST 2002

Michael Pannwitz wrote:

>I herewith issue a permission to all of you on the listserve to use any of
the wonderful things and the not so wonderful stuff that I
> have contributed in any way you feel is productive or fun with or without
mentioning me as the author. I would love to have this go
> into the FAQ as my personal statement.

Ditto, ditto, ditto.  Put something into the FAQ so that permission is a
non-issue for the non-guide and any other use!

Michael H and Chris C -- what a gift to reflect us back to ourselves.  Thank
you.  I feel twice blessed: once when reading these missives for the first
time and again when seeing them in such a LOVELY form!

Peggy

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:28:26 -0800
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Lisa Heft <lisaheft at pacbell.net>

Michael and Chris -

Thank you for the
wonderful
useful
playful
thoughtful
helpful
meaningful
insightful
veryful

...gift you give us...the gift of...each other.

It is a great piece for sharing, and for pondering over, and for learning
with and from.

I also support some sort of note in FAQs, if it's possible, that welcomes
users to use what is on this public list, asks users to list the
source(person) when using, and lets people know who may not already that
their words are out there, if written, and may be possibly quoted...(this is
a big revelation to those who may just be venturing onto the internet).

>From frosty Berkeley,

Lisa

- - -
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
Open Space Technology and Experiential Learning

2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106  USA
(+01) 510 548-8449