journalists in an OS _and_ the NON-Guide

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Wed Jan 23 08:10:47 PST 2002

Dear colleagues,
I herewith issue a permission to all of you on the listserve to use
any of the wonderful things and the not so wonderful stuff that I
have contributed in any way you feel is productive or fun with or
without mentioning me as the author. I would love to have this go
into the FAQ as my personal statement.
Greetings from Berlin
michael

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:10:08 -0800, Bill Harris wrote:

>I did have a twinge, though, for it appeared to be a compendium of
>copyrighted material that was assembled without explicit permission of
>its creators.

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK