Self-Organization and Subtle Realms

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 15 09:30:24 PST 2002

No question that for me, holding space is one way to bring expanding
consciousness and subtle realms into form - epecially as the facilitator.  A
facilitator quietly sitting in the corner can be a "cover" for an active
meditation practice happening in the room (silent mantra, breath
mindulness...whatever ...)

When things are getting Really Weird, e.g.  opening space the morning of
Sept 11., a manic-depressive woman pacing the room counter-clockwise during
first round of break-outs, I personally resort to active (desperate?)
meditation practice. And wonders seem to happen!

Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
416/486-6660
meg.salter at sympatico.ca