OS Diary 1/13/02

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 22:28:05 PST 2002

Ralph--

If you want to know who is in charge, just look to see who is moving
furniture!

Both Peggy and I have "before" pictures of the meeting room where the
Leadership Institute in Novosibirsk took place, including the one-day OS on
Friday.  It looked a lot like your description.  Since we had a smaller
group, we made an oval circle in the area in front of the bolted-down seats.
And there was plenty of space for breakout sessions outside the room as well
as in the tiered seats.

Your report of someone scheduling a "plenary session" in the middle of the OS
sessions is a new one to me, though.  Glad it worked out okay.

Joelle