conflict resolution (branching off from self organization...)

WB-TrainConsult wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Tue Jan 8 22:08:08 PST 2002

Michaël Molenaar just told me that the link I gave is actually  not
working.
I tried again and it seems that the server is down.
Sorry!

So if you are interested please try the following alternatives

(http://www.reliefweb.int/training/t289.html (International Training
Programme for Conflict Management)
http://www.reliefweb.int/training/t142.html (general description of
training activities)
http://www.reliefweb.int/training/ti429.html (july course)
http://www.reliefweb.int/training/ti796.html (Afghanistan)

Organization contact(s):
Gabriella Arcadu
International Training Programme for Conflict Management
Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
Via Carducci 40
56127 PISA
Italy
Tel: +39 050 883506
Fax: +39 050 883312 Fax:
e-mail: garcadu at sssup.it

A good general starting point for looking up conflict management &
mediation trainings at international level is the site
HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE TRAINING INVENTORY:
http://www.reliefweb.int/training/orgs.html