conflict resolution (branching off from self organization...)

WB-TrainConsult wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Tue Jan 8 13:58:02 PST 2002

Since there is this rich ongoing discussion on mediation/conflict
resolution and OS taking place in the oslist, Michael Pannwitz told
me it would be good to pass the following information on to the
os-list, which had been my answer to a question in the "schneller
wandel"(simultaneous change) list:

Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna in Pisa offers high quality training in
political mediation at international level. The mix of participants
from many countries and different levels of intervention is usually
very interesting. Scuola Sant'Anna offer also actual and tailormade
products (e.g. peace-keeping-training for Afghanistan)

Their website: www.itp.sssup.it
Contact: Ms Barbara Mancini
Adress: ITPCM
Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
Piazza Martiri della Libertà 33
I - 56127 Pisa (Italy)
tel +39 050 883 312
fax +39 050 883 506

Bernhard

-----
Bernd Weber wb-trainconsult at gmx.net, on 08.01.2002 at 23:56:17
Organization Development Consultant

"DEVELOP YOUR CAPACITIES - MATERIALIZE YOUR VISION"

C.P. 1462, Beira, Sofala, MOZAMBIQUE
fone: +258-3-32 98 59, cellfone:+258-82-43 79 77

-----
WB-TrainConsult
management- & human resources
training, consulting & development
-----
Gumpendorfer Straße 88b/18, AT-1060 Wien, AUSTRIA
fone & fax: +431 596 86 57
-----
Anti-Virus precautions:
1) All attachments of my mails are mentioned by name in this e-mail
Please do not open any other attachment!
2) Please send text documents in Rich Text Format (*.rtf)

attachment(s) : None