Some suggestions please

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Sun Jan 6 14:42:45 PST 2002

On the logistics side, I agree with Winston and Harrison that finding a
space where it will work for the whole group is ideal.  Otherwise each
OS event will likely have some differences in culture and outputs, which
may be ok.  You can deal with that by holding another event on next
steps with those who took leadership in the first events.  One project
that Diane Blair got me into had three simultaneous OS events for 200
people each with somewhat different themes.  People decided which theme
they wanted to explore.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation