New Year's gratitude from my daughter

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Wed Jan 2 02:07:27 PST 2002

Hi Chris...

from the other part of the world.... I could imagine this picture: your
dining table, your family and Aine, saying this simple words in her
unchildlishly wise tone... so nice feeling puted in the words....

I still remember her saying in may be just learned new exprassion: I MIGHT
hurt you, I don't want to, but I MIGHT hurt you when I'm swinging...

She is so pretty, so nice and you is so attantive father, Chris, - do you
keep recording her expressions? Sometimes we do remember the frazes of my
children... they could be so funny and nice with their unexpectedness and
wiseness

I'm so proud that the Siberian flowers on a silk still remind you about my
visit... Hope it was not very hard for your family. and thank you for your
nice Bowen Island... I do keep 'bells' which I heard out of your house
ringing on the wind.... on my refregerator....

Happy New Year to you, to your nice family, to your nice daughter Aine, and
to ....

... All OS community! Thank you for your being!

Let all your dreams come true.

The Space is AROUND!
the whole Universe is around and we are part of it!
I' m reading now Ilya Prigojin (do I spell it recongnazable?) about Order
out of Chaos as I'm still thinking of the underground theories of OST...
.... I got the book!

sorry if it takes me too long and still bothers me. My scientific husband
gives a lot of oil to this thought, he still don't believe in magic of it.
So do I, I need some more to learn HOW it works. I don't know how to go over
the scepticism of people when I talk about circle. and as we have so few
places, where we can organize 'empty' space - is it REALLY the necessity?
which I believe, but need some 'scientific' proof as I'm also a
scientist....

Well, this is just some thoughts, the nest portion is discussed already: is
4 rouls the needed and the enough? and what is the real, 2,5 day of OST
meeting as I never be there except OSonOS, but there were no need for any
result...  So I need to find MY OWN answers to all this question. May be
they don't exist, may be the SPACE is the answer as Aine says...

Best wishes to all of you and good luck

elena marchuk
novosibirsk
siberia, russia