ta da! the non-guide is illustrated!

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Jan 29 13:12:20 PST 2002

hello everybody,

after some minor corrections and the addition of a number of very cool
drawings by reinhard (visuelle protokolle), the final version of the
non-guide is done and ready for you to come to the center of the circle
and get yourselves an e-copy of it.  the 'books' are piled at this
address:  http://www.globalchicago.net/ost/nonguide.html or you may be
able to click this link directly:
http://www.globalchicago.net/ost/ost_nonguide.pdf.

this little bit of writing we've captured in the nonguide rests on more
than 10 years of online conversing, and as we see this week, the story
continues.  still, i think it's a good invitation for others to join us
here on the list and also a good little taste for those who will read a
bit but won't ever choose to actually join the list.

i also think it can be a great resource for training sessions, but i'll
say more about that in another message.

many thanks for now, michael

--

Michael Herman