speaking 'truth'/creating language

michael dobbie mishek_d at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 00:10:55 PST 2002

  So often it's only when we're finally up against the
wall that we say what should have been said long ago.
  Seems like increasing numbers over there in
Israel/Palestine are finally doing this amongst
themselves, attempting to say what they most fear to
say, to speak 'truth', put words together that have
never been placed before...it's almost like creating
(a new) language, it's not just awkward, it can be
painful. It doesn't come easy for most of us...
   Michael.

> Date:    Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:28:34 -0800
> From:    kenoli Oleari <kenoli at igc.org>
> Subject: Re: Glory & Storytelling
>
> Yes.  The power of being fully speaking our actual
> experience and how much we compromise that -- think
it inappropriate, or somesuch -- and the cost of doing
that, even as we know the power and significant
> positive consequences of "telling the truth".  When
> we can be truly in alignment with our experience and
speak it (this seems to be an important step) we truly
bring the universe in alignment with ourselves.  I
suppose the truth is that we are always in alignment

http://auctions.yahoo.com