Ongoing OS in Organizations

Diane Gibeault dgp at cyberus.ca
Mon Jan 21 14:56:15 PST 2002

We will begin the first French public OS training workshop later this week. This feels like another "last hour" thinking as the OSlist experienced recently. There is something about being close to the fire. Here goes.

One of the topics will be Ongoing OS in Organizations. If you have examples, stories that can help make this concept "more real", it would be great to share them with our participants.

I  will be giving them information on joining the OSlist and this would be a good example to present them on how this OS list community can support them.

Thank you ,

Diane

Diane Gibeault & Associé.es - Associates
191, av. Juliette Ave., Ottawa Ontario, Canada K1K 2T5
Tél.613-744-2638 Fax 613-744-3347 dgp at cyberus.ca
www.cyberus.ca/~dgp

Will be facilitating "Open Space Training - 2002" in Ottawa
A unique approach to organizing, facilitating and leading in an inclusive way.

Animera la formation "Forum Ouvert - 2002" à Ottawa
Une approche unique à l'organisation, l'animation et au leadership inclusifs.