OPEN AIR OPEN SPACE?

Dr. Susanne Weber webers at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Sun Jan 6 14:13:17 PST 2002

Datum:          Sun, 6 Jan 2002 15:05:03 -0500
Antwort an:             OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
Von:                    Gilbert Brenson-Lazan <gbl at amauta.org>
Betreff:                Some suggestions please
An:                     OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

Hi Gilbert,
if the campus is that huge - couldn´t you do an open air open
space ? Depends on the weather ... but could work if the weather
is fine - and would keep the campus presence together - and the
spaces open. What do you think about that? Where will that event
happen? best wishes and good luck
Susanne, Germany

Dr. Susanne Weber
Institut fuer Erziehungswissenschaft