thanks lisa, & a long example of prework

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 24 20:07:01 PST 2002

Chris, Chris, Chris,

You magical weaver of people and dreams, of potential and opportunity,
You magician of spirit and soul and presence and authenticity and wonder –

Please let me know if there is any way I can help you by sharing what I have
heard from my clients – or even putting them in touch with you – as to why
for the past two years they have held “traditional” conferences and as to
why they feel Open Space would serve the participants better.  If that will
help you have more voices speaking your same thoughts, just say the word.

But truly, you are such an eloquent writer that I think you will need no
further assistance in this area....

Love, love, love du jour (and every jour) from Berkeley, California,

Lisa

- - -
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
Open Space Technology and Experiential Learning

2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106  USA
(+01) 510 548-8449