poetry contest: the space in my sight (glancing into a mirror)

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Sat Jan 19 16:01:54 PST 2002

Laurel and Rick schrieb:

>  My first day back on the list, and the first posting I read brings me to
> tears.  Thanks, Lisa, my dear friend.  Jeff, I loved the "busful of bozos".

> I've turned into a Rennaissance painting!
> Picture this:
> an extra thirty pounds adorns my thighs and torso,
> my eyes are Mona Lisa-esque
> (read that "no lashes or brows")
> the only thing missing is the long, flowing tresses.
> I do, however, have a very short,
> snappy wig interwoven with a passle of white hairs -
> it's quite a good rug, but ITCHY.  I'm still quite startled
> every time I inadvertently glance into a mirror.

my very dear laurel,
welcome back on the list.
please allow me
to put your above quoted picture as
"the space in my sight glancing into a mirror"
as your participation within the actual poetry-contest

let me know your okay.
florian

i add once more the main stuff of the opening of the contest at january the
1st.
cause you might not have red that,
its as well for all those within the list who might have been looking
for a remembering in time to take part:
I dedicate this session
to all those people who didn't realize within themselves yet
that there is a poet in everybody waiting to be heard and waiting for
expression.

whoever reads this message are the right people to take part.
whatever will be written and sent will be real poetry.
it starts right now, therefore its the right time to start writing right
now.
it will be over at the doneline (for not to say deadline) the 20th of
january.

the givens are just in front of you in this very moment:
choose just at this very moment 5 objects within your sight.
make your decision rihgt now.
write the name of these 5 objects upon a sheet of paper.

now let it work.
let the space work between and amoung these words.
let the space work around these words.
there will appear a network of relationships which you didn't expect.

be prepared to be surprised.
write down the emerging process. don´t think so much! write!
the thinking will follow the writing. that´s poetry.

in berlin its just since round half an hour local time january the 20th.
the day which is announced as
the end to take part in the actual poetry contest
of our oslist.
we have already a great rich harvest
there remains space to add some more poetry .
today.

florian

florian fischer
begleitung im wandel