open space technology as an event or as anintervention--learn more with us in our Advancedworkshops

Doris Gottlieb dlgottlieb at chello.nl
Sat Feb 23 01:09:55 PST 2002

Yes but still many people choose you...and others instead of buying the book
and then doing it themselves or they buy the book and ask you or someone
else to come and facilitate an Open Space "Intervention"/thing/moment/
whatever you want to call it. So I guess there must also be some other value
that they percieve to be there. I wonder if it isn't good also to honor that
as well?  To me this really emphasizes the difference that Birgitt often
talks about which is that there is a difference between Open Space which is
everywhere and Open Space Technology which is a technique/method, thing that
we do with others in organizations, companies or communities.

Doris Gottlieb