happy to announce

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Wed Feb 13 15:34:01 PST 2002

Mazel tov! Blessings on your great work together.

I tell you, this Tu b'Shevat was the most fertile I have known. (The "New
Year of the Trees" in the Hebrew calendar; was January 28.)

May it flourish; we will be walking with you, with our hearts open.

-- Jeff

-
Jeff Aitken
mailto:ja at svn.net
(01) 707-769-8155
NEW PHONE BEGINS FEBRUARY 15: 707-829-8256
Sebastopol, California

"We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality,
tied in a single garment of destiny." - Martin Luther King, Jr.