happy to announce

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Feb 13 11:20:46 PST 2002

Dearest friends of the List

After 3 weeks of “Maternity Leave” we are happy to announce:

 The birth of twins to the Israeli OS, On January 2002, on the sign of Aquarius.
The girl: A pioneers group of 33 leading professionals who composed the Israeli

learning expedition.  These are 33 warm, wise and generous people who

    are exited from the possibility of opening space in Israel and the Middle

    East (hope we will see them on the list).

The boy: A beginning of Opening Space to respect, trust, hope and Peace between

    Palestinians and Israelis – two days of a very demanding, despairing and

    encouraging, encounter. The first steps of a journey co- created.

Celebrating:  Tova and Avner (as “the parents”) all the group members (as “extended

        family) and Harrison Owen at his best (as the mighty “godfather”).

There were also many friends of the list: cheering,supporting, giving a loving hand to us and the new borns.

Mazaltov and manymany  thanks to all

with love anf gratitude

Tova & Avner