participative methods

Dr. Susanne Weber webers at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Tue Feb 12 03:39:46 PST 2002

Datum:          Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:05:54 +0600
Antwort an:             OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
Von:                    "Elena A. Marchuk" <marco at MAIL.NSK.RU>
Betreff:                Re: participative methods
An:                     OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

Hello Elena,
happy to hear from you. We are planning a book on intercultural
experience with large group interventions, so your experience will
go into that book. I will keep you informed about everything. Best
wishes for you and hope you´re fine. Susanne