Open Space texts (finally) published in Portuguese

Artur F. Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Wed Feb 6 15:34:56 PST 2002

At 22:03 06-02-2002, Harrison Owen wrote:

>At 07:50 PM 2/6/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>>But "soon" in Latin Europe (and especially in the Public Administration)
>>has not the same meaning as in other places... Neverthless, they
>>came from the print today, even if the oficial date is December 2001 :-)
>
>Congratulations!!! Always delighted when others take up the challenge.
>Soon, very soon, I will be allowed to do what I have been wanting to all
>my life -- as little as possible. Just pure presence and total
>invisibility, preferably on my boat. Only Kidding. But I am not kidding
>about my congratulations.

Thanks, Harrison. Even if they only gave me 8 copies of each text, I have the
intention of sending one of each to you. First, because I ought to. Second,
because
I want to oblige you to learn Portuguese or, at least, to ask someone to
translate
to you (I think Lisa is a good candidate for you to ask her - but don't
tell her
that I have told you that ;-)) . So if your best adress is not
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA,
                                          please send me a correct one.

>  And by the way, maybe if an Almond Tree grows somewhere, that
> automatically makes that a Holy Place???

Maybe, anywhere where there are humans is a Holy Place... Because all humans
always have invented Gods similar to their (human) image ;-)

Warm regards

Artur