Open Space texts (finally) published in Portuguese

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 6 14:03:38 PST 2002

At 07:50 PM 2/6/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>But "soon" in Latin Europe (and especially in the Public Administration)
>has not the same meaning as in other places... Neverthless, they
>came from the print today, even if the oficial date is December 2001 :-)

Congratulations!!! Always delighted when others take up the challenge.
Soon, very soon, I will be allowed to do what I have been wanting to all my
life -- as little as possible. Just pure presence and total invisibility,
preferably on my boat. Only Kidding. But I am not kidding about my
congratulations. And by the way, maybe if an Almond Tree grows somewhere,
that automatically makes that a Holy Place???

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA