Further development of the dictionary

Artur F. Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Wed Feb 6 09:16:09 PST 2002

At 16:17 04-02-2002, Nauheimer, Holger wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Since yesterday, our Dictionary of Change has grown tremedously, thanks to
>the inputs of Bernd Weber and Agnetta Setterwall.
>
>We have now more than 50 terms and 6 languages: English, Spanish, German,
>Swedish, Portuguese, French.

I am printing that and I will review the Portuguese translation during the
week end. As the Portuguese language is very complex and with many nuances
(probably like all other languages for their natives but I can only
understand those
nuances in Portuguese) I would like to have the possibility to discuss the
translation
with other natives of the language. Those interested please contact me
off-list.

>We also have an additional Portuguese-Portuguese glossary provided by
>Bernd Weber.

I am not able to acess this. And I have some doubts about what the content
may be. Can you or Bernd send me this as an attachment to an e-mail.

Regards

Artur