Reviving a Facilitator's Passion

Martin Giannini mlg2010 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 15:11:55 PST 2002

What a privilege it is to be on this List!   Thank you Don, Ralph, Elena,
Joelle (and David Whyte!).

Esther - It all makes sense.  Thank you.  "every client has their path...
every client has their path... every client..."

Birgitt - yes!  Thank you!  I feel confident that the pre-work established
that the most the sponsor could expect for sure from this OS
was a connecting of people and perhaps a few valuable ideas.  After reading
your plug for the I Ching, I pulled my copy off the shelf and spent some
time thinking about the bigger issues (and questions) that were in the back
of my head when I wrote to the list...  and threw the coins...   The
Wanderer and Modesty hexagrams.  Both were spot on and instructive.  I
can't agree with you more about the value of the I Ching.

Thank you Chris!  I must stop work now at 11:10 p.m. and run through the
cold outside to my house and have a listen to your CD!

I feel like I've been showered in Christmas presents.  Happy Holidays to
you all!   Marty

p.s..  I know I haven't really responded properly to your lovely
messages....  just taking them in so far.