Invitation to join us - training in Israel on January 2002

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Sun Dec 15 10:51:30 PST 2002

Dear Tova and Avner,
merry xmas to you, too.
Wish you all the best for the training sessions in January.
While you gather there some 46 geman speaking open
space-practitioners will meet for their second annual learning
exchange in Vlotho...the practice of peace will continue....
Shalom
michael

PS: Years ago friends brought us a little round piece of pottery with
"Shalom" written on it...we mounted it next to our entrance
door...the other day someone came up to the entrance and asked my
wife "Are you Mrs. Shalom? I thought this was the address for the
Pannwitzes." We have been thinking of putting up a sign with our name
for years, actually 25 years, I guess we will stick to the shalom
sign.

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002 20:30:05 +0200, Averbuch wrote:

>Dear freinds of the List

>----)))
>     Merry Christmas and best wishes for the coming new year.!
>-----)))
>
>Invitation to come and join us in the mountains of Jerusalem !!!
>
>        We started part 1 and on November 27-28th.
>        A nice bunch of people showed up: Israelis from 'left' and 'right'
>of the political map, 'religious' and 'seculars', Israelis and Palestinian.
>THE LEARNING IS INTENSE AND INTERESTING.
>
>         We are having the 2nd and 3rd part with Harrison Owen on January
>20-23rd, (few days before the elections). As you might know we are now in
>the eye of the storm here, and some of us think that on the verge of a
>turning point.
>If you want to take part in the practice of peace, interested to be part of
>another training, or know someone who is interested, we are welcoming you or
>your friends and will be glad to host you.
>
>The costs are 1200$ for the training, part 2 and 3)
> and 60$ for full board in the hotel ("Yad- Hashmonna", by Jerusalem)
>
>If you are interested, please send us your addresses and we will send you a
>full detailed  invitation ASAP
>Hope to see  you soon  with us
>
>Tova Averbuch and & Avner Haramati
>Israel

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.