Invitation to join us - training in Israel on January 2002

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Sun Dec 15 10:30:05 PST 2002

Dear freinds of the List

----)))
     Merry Christmas and best wishes for the coming new year.!
-----)))

Invitation to come and join us in the mountains of Jerusalem !!!

        We started part 1 and on November 27-28th.
        A nice bunch of people showed up: Israelis from 'left' and 'right'
of the political map, 'religious' and 'seculars', Israelis and Palestinian.
THE LEARNING IS INTENSE AND INTERESTING.

         We are having the 2nd and 3rd part with Harrison Owen on January
20-23rd, (few days before the elections). As you might know we are now in
the eye of the storm here, and some of us think that on the verge of a
turning point.
If you want to take part in the practice of peace, interested to be part of
another training, or know someone who is interested, we are welcoming you or
your friends and will be glad to host you.

The costs are 1200$ for the training, part 2 and 3)
 and 60$ for full board in the hotel ("Yad- Hashmonna", by Jerusalem)

If you are interested, please send us your addresses and we will send you a
full detailed  invitation ASAP
Hope to see  you soon  with us

Tova Averbuch and & Avner Haramati
Israel