Have a funny Christmas

koos de heer xoip at auryn.nl
Thu Dec 12 02:18:24 PST 2002

Dear Fritz,

Thanks for the alert. However, the message is not mine - I was not even near my computer at the time it was sent. This virus is known to conceal its real sender address. It picks a fake sender address from the address book of the infected computer.

So there is not much I can do about it - except try to find out who the real sender is and notify that person. I need the original headers for that. Since I have been away from home for a few days I haven't been able to do that. I will look into it tonight.

Best regards,
Koos de Heer