OS listing info

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Sun Dec 15 05:35:59 PST 2002

Message text written by "John Wilson"

Time flies by. Are you around the week beginning 13th Jan? I will be in
London then; it would be good to meet up again. Have you been very busy?

In the meanwhile could you do me a favour and remind me how to join the
Open
Space e-mail listing. I'm at home for a few weeks, first time since last
Christmas, and would like to join it and read the debates etc.

hope all is well with you, and your beautiful dog<

xxxxxxxx

John

great to hear from you.

yes, I'll be based in London w/c 13th Jan.  Have various client
meetings........ (inc. some days completely away eg. Friday).....  and I'm
sure we can create some time to get together.  Would you like to come to
stay?

joining the OSLIST.......  to be honest I'm not great at these things so
I'm going to add the list to this reply, and trust that some kind soul will
let you know what to do.

all is well with Qimmiq and I.......... right now he's letting me know that
he needs to go out!!

have a wonderful Christmas....... and see you in the New Year.

all the best

Romy