Giving and receiving

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Mon Dec 2 08:47:34 PST 2002

When someone doesn't feel the desire or need for a fair exchange of energy
in some form, I know that there is something that is occurring underneath
what is apparent.  It has been my experience that the lack of desire to
wholeheartedly put in their "piece" by this exchange of energy (in this case
payment to you) usually signals the lack of true commitment on their part.
The money that would be spent securing you and your participation would most
times be spent on something of actual less import yet perhaps a bit more
spontaneous therefore releasing them from actually committing to anything at
all.  It has been my experience -

Toni Sar'h