The Belgrade thing again

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Thu Dec 19 00:07:00 PST 2002

Okay, sorry to report, but my colleague has enough names to sort through
now.  If she needs more, I'll let you all know.  Thanks for the response
to this, it overwhelmed her a little with how fast people jumped on the
chance.  She's pretty happy about it and excited by the possibilities.

Everyone who sent their name to me (or the list) was forwarded on to
her, so it's in her hands now.

Thanks again for showing up (especially those of you in the
Balkans...good to know you're out there).

Cheers,

Chris

---
CHRIS CORRIGAN