More info on the Belgrade UNICEF gig

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Dec 18 23:55:54 PST 2002

My contact in Belgrade informs me that the dates for the retreat are
January 29-31st and the working language would be English.  I think they
are looking for folks fairly nearby, and so I think that means
Europeans.

Thanks for the interest from those that have emailed me.  My colleague
is excited with the prospects.  If there is anyone else out there who
wants to be considered for this, let me know offlist and I'll pass your
name on.

Cheers,

Chris

---