confessions of a space invader

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Dec 2 19:53:07 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/30/02 7:24:43 PM, judir at ACCESSWAVE.CA writes:

<< And my experience in "after" the event is to hold a debrief meeting with
the

sponsoring group.  The topic of sustainability in terms of ideas and

suggestions from the OST event is always explored.

On a recent project, we included a debrief meeting in the plan from the
beginning, and I can confirm that it has helped to keep the thought of
sustainability and implementation alive!

Joelle