Any experience/success with OS in an auditorium?

Susan Partnow susan4ps at attbi.com
Thu Aug 29 08:29:28 PDT 2002

Alas, we have scoured the facility trying to figure something:  the stage is
much too small for the crowd we expect...

Susan Partnow
Partnow Communications
4425 Baker NW
Seattle, WA 98107
Susan at PartnowCom.com
voice 206-789-8697
fax    206-782-7786

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."   -- Gandhi