Any experience/success with OS in an auditorium?

Don Ferretti DFerrett at placer.ca.gov
Thu Aug 29 08:17:08 PDT 2002

If the stage is too small, find places in and between the rows of seats
to stand in a circle to Open the Space? After that it is all about
people making their own spaces anyway.  Otherwise, you will need a
different facility.

>>> judir at accesswave.ca 08/29/02 07:41AM >>>
Hi Susan --

My idea is the same -- how big is the stage?  I once moved a group from
the
auditorium up onto the stage in concentric circles -- we used the
auditorium
as break out spaces.

cheers
Judi