Pondering Open Space and Spiral Dynamics

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 28 15:45:30 PDT 2002

Hmmm...
Dunno.  I've read the book; and it seems to me (other than the gratuitous
sex which I took to be a rather thin construct for inserting breathing
spaces between the heavy stuff) that the primary message is that the
most/best we can do is work to raise our own level of consciousness and
that of others; rather than "wading in" to this or another issue. In that
sense, OST contributes only insofar as it enables/facilitates such
movement. And my sense is that it does...
At least that's what I think, but I don't suppose I'm right...
wk