Pondering Open Space and Spiral Dynamics

Tim Weidman neverness at cox.net
Wed Aug 28 15:57:18 PDT 2002

hi peggy,

first what did you think of the book?  i used to love him, now since ses
there has been a growing disenchantment.  so i am wondering what others
thoughts are.

regarding your question, i would say that ost has the capacity to
operate aqal.  however, wilber would probably classify it as a second
tier tool and not beyond.  that is, at best he would probably say that
it remains to be seen whether ost includes the psychic, subtle, causal
and nondual.  as such, it would be aqal through the 2nd tier and
questionable beyond.

tim