"professional" signs question from Ed Ball

J. Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Fri Aug 16 12:00:04 PDT 2002

Interesting question SoCal Ed!!

I find making simple signs on site meditative, grounding me in following
what has heart and meaning, and being present in the moment.  Occasionally a
client will be close by and will assist with drawing or coloring in -- a
truly fun time, as we transcend boundaries and proceed as we are two
youngsters at the kitchen table, laughing and coloring together!

Occasionally when I have a nervous sponsor, they will assist me in setting
up the matrix -- allowing me to explain the procedure more and bring them
into the moment with me -- again with laughter...

cheers
Judi