hybrid ost at agile software conference (long, fun, wiki)

M mlg2010 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 05:08:33 PDT 2002

hey michael!  not trying to drop anything on you in terms of planning ...
just thought an introduction to fidele and perhaps eric would lead to some
fruitful things happenin here.  there's a certain tension in the air here
about racism and immigration and if i go this route, and the africa
solidarity center agrees as well, then what we believe will look like
peace-making may perhaps anger some people.  i don't know about that or why
i feel that.  (but my back does hurt a bit).  anyway, all the best... please
update me on your travels and thoughts.  "Oh MY GOD!  THIS IS EASY AND IT
WORKS!" (No... not crazy... not even a shred of that left).  Love, Marty
p.s.  i'm so intrigued about the wiki site!