Space requirements for 400?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Aug 1 20:01:47 PDT 2002

Chris--

Thanks!

(I was trying to find my high school math formulae to see if each chair
takes up 30 inches, do I multiply by pi R squared or pi D or what to get
the diameter.... <grin>)

One idea an Inviter suggested to me tonight was the high school where a
local girl graduated--she was the one from our community who died in the
twin towers. I think that school would be a wonderful choice! A food
service on site, lots of breakout spaces, and a gymnasium, and people who
have a passion for the date.

Do you think a high school basketball court, perhaps with the bleachers
pushed back, would be large enough?

                              :-Doug.