VOSONVOS Archives

Gabriel Shirley gabriel at bigmindmedia.com
Fri Aug 16 16:44:26 PDT 2002

Some folks have asked about accessing the archives for Virtual Open Space on
Virtual Open Space (VOSONVOS). They are available here:

http://osi.bigmindcatalyst.com
Click ŒRegister¹ if you are not already registered.
You do not have to pay the fee to access the archives (Just skip that step).
But we do need your registration info (the first step).

If you are already registered, you can use the ³Forgot Password² link on the
login page to retrieve your UserID and password information.

Hope this is useful,

Gabriel
PS
Forgive me if this info has already been posted. I am not fully up to date
with reading oslist.
PPS
If you would like to discuss creating an online open space or a hybrid
Face-to-Face + online OS, please contact me directly.
Gabriel Shirley - gabriel at bigmindmedia.com
BigMindMedia - http://www.bigmindmedia.com
P.O. Box 1093 - 772 Camano Ave, Suite 101
Langley, WA  98260
360.221.7701
360.838.0117 fax