Too Good To Miss

Robert.Chaffe at nre.vic.gov.au Robert.Chaffe at nre.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 13 22:12:12 PDT 2002

Hi
Yes you have seen the flyer and been to the web site but have you sent off your
registration  for Open Space on Open Space In Australia.
The conference venue has just been dusted with over 30cm of snow, the sun is
shining and the spring growth is just about to burst out.  Why miss this special
chance to visit that land down under?

You might be thinking "A great idea but ......."
Well my message is if the accommodation costs make it hard to bring the family
that there is a great camp ground within 800m of the conference venue - but
being spring time you should book very soon,  The camp ground has been recently
renovated with modern cabins to grassy tent sites.

Please let me know if you need more information or a booking!
Regards
Rob