Open Space Training 9-11 Sept Melbourne

Viv McWaters viv at thereef.com.au
Mon Aug 12 23:20:36 PDT 2002

Hi all

Just a reminder about the Open Space Facilitation Training in Melbourne
on 9 - 11 September. We've extended the early-bird rate for one more
week, so contact me straight away if you are interested to
<viv at thereef.com.au>

This practical training will equip you to facilitate Open Space events
either within your own organisation or as an external consultant.

Cheers

Viv

Viv McWaters
Beyond the Edge Pty Ltd
PO Box 665 Torquay 3228
Australia
0417 135 406

"Thus the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to
think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees. "
Schopenhauer