SV: 2 days of OS with 7 weeks in between

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Aug 14 16:46:21 PDT 2002

Hi Larry
Thanks for supporting my thoughts, sharing your experiences and giving me
more ideas and get the whole more grounded. I feel more confident now.
It is great to view this as an 7 weeks long Open Space event! Also to have
the wider choice instead of too much squeezed in on the first day, is a good
idea.
I think you are right about that it is evening and morning news at the same
time, thanks for making that clear to me. Just as you assume there will be
some of them meeting in this time as well, I will try to offer them all
these opportunities for the time in between the two main F2F meetings.

I have worked further on the design and I think we will have a deadline
about a week before meeting nbr 2. That leaves some time for convenors to
make their summaries and for us to get "the book" together.

About the webbased forum. I will probably go for a solution where every
convenor opens a new forum where all discussions regarding that subject are
shown. I think that is preferable instead of a threaded forum with all
subjects in the same. I hope you understand what I mean.
We also plan to have a "coffee-hole" for other conversations.
Best regards
Thomas