Opening space, invocations and such...briefing sponsor

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Mon Apr 29 05:07:52 PDT 2002

> Now, is this the kind of stuff you wanted to get out of me?

Yes, Michael, it is marvelous.

My reason for asking is that in the past year I have been serving as sponsor
& organizational leader rather than only as facilitator.  Like most
sponsors, I need my OS mentors to remind me of the minimum requirements of
my role.

With an important advisory council meeting coming on Friday, Peggy's
reflections on invocation also served as an important reminder to me.

With Love.

Chris

--
Director, Swannanoa 4-H Camp