Columbia OS

AVNERH avnerh at inter.net.il
Sat Apr 27 10:19:19 PDT 2002

In the experiences we had in Israel with Harrison, It worked just fine, and he used to be whenever needed and very helpfull. I guess that talking (in english) with individuals also helped, but he was definitely one of us.
I think it is less important to speak the language when you have also a local fascilitator.
And about your broad question Peggy, I guess we will know more about that in few months.

Avner Haramati