Invocation/Evocation

Judi Richardson Richarjl at akerley.nscc.ns.ca
Fri Apr 26 11:02:49 PDT 2002

Peggy .... invocation, most interesting.  In my study of Ho'oponopono,
the indigenous form of restorative justice in Hawaii, I was privileged
to see a glimmer of the success of circle work.  Those in the circle,
through choosing to come together in conversation around a conflicted
issue, move to a quicker energetic vibration.  There is an understanding
of the space as sacred, the opening is seen as a bridge for those in the
circle and Aumakua (higher self) to a new, collective understanding. The
closing prayer is seen as a bridge to those in the circle in service to
others, an understanding that we have moved to a new place, and deep
gratitude to the spirit in all.

In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities;
in the expert's mind, there are few.  (Suzuki Roshi, 1970)

Judith L. Richardson
B.A. B.Ed. M.A.
Pono Consultants International
Facilitating the Flow of Inspired Collaboration
902-435-0308