Story of using OST for regional visioning (long)

Alan Stewart alan.stewart at senet.com.au
Fri Apr 26 16:02:21 PDT 2002

Hi All

Chris' joyful and wonderfully evocative description of OST in use in The
Cariboo
prompts me to enquire about others' experiencing of our process in
regional settings more generally.

A company with which I am associated wishes to engage in regional
consultations in Australia. Regional here tends to mean 'country' (as
opposed
to 'city') or 'non urban' areas.

Incidentally the Local Government Association of South Australia will launch
a new 'Guide
to Community Consulations' next Friday, May 3. My work including that with
OST
features prominently in this publication.

Good to converse, with love

Alan
Adelaide