Opening space, invocations and such

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Apr 26 15:30:54 PDT 2002

Dear colleagues,
there have been a number of contributions talking of opening space.
I make sure that the space is opened by the client/sponsor and I
spend time with the client/sponsor briefing him on this role and
function.
This seems to have helped me to be the fellow just introducing the
os-technology and to move into the "totally present/invisible" mode
("holding time and space", whatever that means, we discussed this
before), getting out of the way as quickly as possible so that it is
the participants who "do" the open space.
What is your experience with this distinction?
Greetings from Berlin
michael

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
Fax2mail: 49-30-263 917 301 521
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK